9 November 2012

Thankyou Eskimo PR!




After frogmarching through the streets of London.  I finally made it to Eskimo PR's press day.  Which was to be showcasing some of the treasures, that will be falling upon us in 2013.  Of course I was only to happy to swing by and see what was going on.
Of course any thing to do with products, and I am all over it!....Lauren's way was on hand to FT (fake tan) and lash up any willing lady up, whilst divulging any FT/Lash/Hair hints and tips.
 Blink is the sister range to Bronx shoes, who were also featuring in the line up.
 
Had an array of neon strappy/Platform shoes to pick from.

Free bird were show casing some very feminine embroidered, almost flapper-esque pieces.  Perfect for that special night out glammed up with heels, or I would happily grunge the look up with military/biker boots and loose hanging cardi.





Moda In Pelle
Lush boots...loving these ankle boots, specially the distressed tan ones....want them!

 

I Loved these bags, good quality, fun and playful with their choice of colours.   Dangerously tempted, I was to purchase one of these.









logo
A bathtub full of handbags...not just any handbags.  Handbags that actually smell of the graphics on the front...My favourite was this Refresher one, yes it smelt just like Refreshers...Yum!

Huge Thank you!
Everyone loves a freebie to be thrown in, and we were spoilt.  I have to say I am very much looking forward to giving my Lauren's way FT a go....My FT obsessed friends will be most jealous!

Have a flick through yourself, let me know what you think!

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment