25 October 2012

Off to the "Candy shop"... AKA visit to Mac

So off I went last night frog marching up and down Oxford street, for a bit of Make-up retail therapy.  Of course I had to squeeze this in between finishing work, and meeting friends for after works drinks....just the way I love to shop.  So it was mission Selfridges and then mission onto MAC.
 I refer to Mac as the candy shop, because I literally revert to a kid in a candy shop.
 If I don't know where to start, and I'm meant to be the professional god knows how the everyday shopper manages.

 Next stop after tackling House of Fraser, Debenhams of course I couldn't miss Selfridges.
 If your not keen on denting your debit card like me.  Remember, you can always hit the beauty counters and grab a few samples of products before paying out the full whack.  Whilst in Selfridges I picked up some foundation samples to trial, just to be sure shades, coverage was exactly right for me.  I would definitely advise this especially if your unsure on whats right for you.
Uh Oh!  A mini marathon done and dusted, and one dented debit card....well it would be rude to come home empty handed!

No comments:

Post a Comment