31 October 2012

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN hUmPdAy!!

For those of you who are getting the Chrimbo decorations at the ready.  Hold fire, I have my Halloween decorations already on the go.  Now don't get me wrong I don't go all out for halloween, however randomly bought some decorative bits to go round the house just for the sake of it.  So where better than to post them on my blog as a festive trick or treat!

 I have felt a bit out of the Halloween loop this year, pretty much missing out on all ghoulish events. So yesterday I made a conscious decision to dress especially dark and gothic today, even going so far as to investing in some, Pumpkin orange Barry M web crackle nail polish, which co-ordinated nicely with my Pumpkin Ipad cover.
 (models own)
 I have even gone as far as to injecting some halloween accessories into my outfit, by adding my new Topshop skull neclace, which I am loving right now.
If you are going all out for Halloween or just adding a little something something, have a fabulous time, hopefully with plenty more Treats than Tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment