21 October 2012

Let's not forget October.....

I see everyone seems to be getting a bit carried away with the Christmas countdown.  However might I remind you, we still have plenty of other events in between now and Christmas.  Halloween is quickly approaching, and whilst I'm sure plenty of you won't be short of ghoulish inspiration, i thought i'd add a little more.

I have already been hearing from friends that Halloween is even in-filterating the work place. With events such as " Ghouls just want to have fun"(DK) and "Freaky Friday".  So with this in mind I stumbled across a few treasures, that I thought would be pretty amazing to vamp up your Halloween.
Halloween doesn't have to be all about guts and gore.
The Sunday Times- Style Mag  gave some great examples of  how sassy Halloween can really be.
Go the all out and bling up your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment