11 February 2015

Treats!! Paul & Joe spring collection


I have to say, it is always a treat to receive products in the post.  That is exactly what I received this week, from the lovely Paul & Joe.




I have been sent a selection from the Spring/Summer collection, which is looking very bright and breezy.  Not only are the products pretty in appearance.  The packaging they come in, make you not want to open them and keep them as a collectors item.  I obviously, soon got over this factor and ripped in to them, to reveal lipsticks, face and eye palettes and a tropical selection of nail varnishes. 



However, what has really caught my eye is their new Foundation.  Unlike anything that has hit the beauty world, for a while.   Gel foundation!  Not cream, not mousse...But Gel.  Yes it is a bit weird on first sight, on pressing my finger into it, it still seemed weird.  When applying it to my first client, it made sense.

This foundation is gel in form, goes on creamily, is absorbed and sets, as almost a powder finish.  The coverage is natural and can be used sparingly or built up to the coverage you desire.

This is a very welcomed addition to my kit, and should definitely be a welcomed addition for your make-up bag.

Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment